> 1 x Kontakt Instrument
> 139 Snapshot Presets4GB x Wav Samples
£23.95 was £99.95
This product is currently sold out.
"Over 60 analogue and digital sound sources covering fat and warm bass sounds, resonant and characterful leads and plenty of classic dance-music chords. Quality and variety means you can achieve great results fast!" - Alex Homes, Music Tech Magazine
A dual-layer sample-based synthesizer melding the analogue sounds of vintage synthesizers with the industry-leading processing and performance features of Kontakt.
Containing more than 60 sound sources that have been custom-crafted from analogue classics, Redlight delivers all the sonic foundations you need to create authentic, hardware-inspired electronic music: warm bass, creamy chords, lush leads and more can be combined in endless combinations to create hybrid sounds and sequences with ease.
Redlight ships with 139 presets spanning heavy basses, evolving sequenced leads and rich harmonic chord sets that are guaranteed to spark your inspiration.
With a powerful FX and sequencing architecture packed with LFOs, multi-lane step sequencing, powerful FX routing and signal processing, you have the ability to tweak presets or create your own custom sounds with maximum flexibility.
Redlight is available now for Kontakt 5.8.1 or above and is available for use with the FREE Kontakt Player.
- Dual synth architecture from classic analogue sound sources.
- A host of onboard effects like convolution reverbs, distortion, sample reduction, delays and filters.
- A unique step-sequencer with effects sequencing built into every single patch
- A per sound source modulation matrix for expert synth sequencing and happy ‘accident’ style programming
- 130+ snapshot presets in a range of sound types ranging from chords, leads, bass, sequences and textures.
- Over 60 powerful multi-sample sources with distinct and classic sounds from dance music history.
This synthesizer is available for the FREE Kontakt Player sampler which can be downloaded here.
Redlight requires at least Kontakt Player or Kontakt Standalone version 5.8.1 to function correctly.
- Download Instructions here.
- Kontakt Library Installation Instructions here.